SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING IDEAS FOR MARCH
IS MY CONTENT INTERESTING ENOUGH?
“The Internet” wrote hundreds of blog articles on content marketing. Marketers talk about it constantly. You have to have strategy and stay relevant to your audience. You’ve heard it before, haven’t you? As a matter of fact you hear so much about “content marketing” it’s slowly becoming one of those meaningless buzzwords. On the same page you do want to succeed and staying relevant to your customers is important to you. So what does it all really mean?
Remember this simple rule:
Traditional marketing talks to people, content marketing talks with them.
Implementing this rule to your posts will make all the difference. Whether you’re a real estate broker, restaurant owner or life coach, talking to people is crucial… regardless of the platform. Instead of another “Happy Saint Patrick’s Day” post, try to start a conversation, get people involved in your product and process, ask for their opinions, let them participate!
MARKETING IDEAS FOR MARCH.
Despite being known as a “moody month” March has actually tons of awesome occasions to help your brand connect with your fans and potential customers!
WOMEN'S HISTORY MONTH - any type of business can source from this wonderful month!
- Show who and why they inspired you throughout history.
- Acknowledge all the wonderful ladies in your team.
- Offer something unique to your female audience.
MARCH 15th - MARCH MADNESS KICKS OFF - It’s a wonderful occasion to connect to all the basketball fans!
- Create a unique offer and back it up with relevant ads, target basketball fans!
- For any sports bar, restaurant, bakery, sandwich shop - March Madness Happy Hour or Food Feature is a must!
- Ask your audience who they are cheering for? Instagram and Facebook stories are perfect for that!
MARCH 17th - SAINT PATRICK’S DAY - The greener the better, the luckier the more fun. We urge you though - please don’t post a generic graphic with the holiday wishes! We guarantee 95% of other brands will do it. Stand out from the crowd!
- Do a social media contest and wish everyone “luck of the Irish” (works with any brand)
- Food Brands & Restaurant owners, Breweries, Wineries / if you don’t feature anything for this holiday, you’re simply missing out. You still have some time to figure this out!
MARCH 19th - THE FIRST DAY OF SPRING.
- You’ll be seeing all kinds of spring offers and discounts. Please don’t make yours a generic one. Instead ask your audience what specials they would like to get for the spring, reward the best ideas and implement them!
These are just for inspiration! If you’re still reading this, we know you can do better and we see how serious you are about your social media marketing!
At Raise Your Media, we love helping small and medium businesses with their online strategies. We can assist you while creating and implementing your ideas on a monthly basis! CONTACT US IF YOU NEED A HELPING HAND!
Let's crush this month!
By Dominika Thompson | March 2, 2020